Another CSN Preferred Blogger Review

Monday, August 2, 2010

Boy it sure is a busy day on my blog!  I can't remember the last time I posted three times in one day.

I just received an email about doing another CSN review here on my blog.  If you remember, I reviewed a mandoline last time.  That was something frivolous for me, but this time I'm ordering something that we really need, new bedroom sheets.  We registered for sheets when we got married 8 years ago.  Now we are down to one set.  It's about time we get another set.  I'm also ordering a cushy mattress pad as well.

I had a great experience with CSN stores the last time I ordered from them.  The hardest part was picking out what I wanted since there is such a large variety.  I looked at everything from purses to dining room furniture!

I can't wait to receive my sheets!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP