A "Just a Note" Card...

Monday, August 23, 2010


Hello!  Hello!  We received a cute card from our neighbor over the weekend thanking us for her graduation gift. The card was store-bought but it was just my style, clean and modern.  So, I decided to steal the layout and make a card of my own.  Here's a picture of the store-bought card on the left.

I knew I wanted my card to be colorful and decided to use all of the colors from my Colorbox Queue stack.  I punched the circles with white card stock and stamped them with the PTI stamp set, Dot Spot.  All of the circles are glued directly on the kraft base, this is truly a one layer card, no dimension at all.  How'd that happen?
This card was super quick to make until I decided to add faux stitching around the circles.  I think all the faux stitching took longer to do than the card itself.  Plus, I had to take a break after my hand cramped.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day everybody!!!

{Just a Note}
Stamps: Dot Spot, Daily Designs Sentiments (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Kraft, SS White (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Yellow Citrus, Lime Pastel, Orchid Pastel, Lipstick Red, Blue Lagoon, Lavender (Colorbox), Close to Cocoa (SU)
Accessories: White Gel Pen (Sakura), Circle Punch (SU)
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP