Hope your day is fabulous...

Friday, August 27, 2010

Hey there!  I am really running behind today.  I was hoping to get this card posted much earlier, but hey, that's life!  Anyway, the card I made today uses this week's CPS sketch.   I kept the sketch the same but made my card a square instead of a standard A2 size.   I have to tell you that I've had those decorative brads for years.    I've tried to use them many times, but they just didn't look right on any of my cards, until now that is!!!
I know I've said this before, but those rhinestones are light pink.  I can never get them to photograph right.  It's so much prettier in person.

I hope you all have a great weekend!  I can't wait to get ours started.  We're having a family movie night tonight and then we are going to a winery tomorrow.  I can't wait!!!

{Hope your day is FABULOUS}
Stamps: Signature Greetings (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Kraft, Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Life is Good (Echo Park)
Ink: Close to Cocoa (SU)
Accessories: Jumbo Brads (Making Memories), Pink Rhinestones (Michaels), Corner Rounder Punch (EK Success), Foam Dimensionals, Stampin' Sponge (SU)
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP