Thoughts of you...

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hi friends!!!  In my happy mail from last week I received some Echo Park goodness.  This is my first experience with Echo Park so I wasn't sure what to expect when it came.  Sometimes you buy something and have all these plans and then when you actually go to use it, it just falls short of your expectations.  KWIM?  Well, I'm happy to report that the Echo Park "Life is Good" Collection Kit definitely surpassed my expectations.  It comes with 12 double sided sheets of 12" x 12" patterned papers along with 2 sheets of stickers (1 alpha and 1 images).  Even though the sheets are 12" x 12" the patterns are a good proportion for card making.  They also include a lot of images that can easily be cut out and applied to cards.  Love it, love it!!!

My card uses today's sketch challenge from SCS.  It's such a simple layout and I love simple.  The flower is a sticker from the Echo Park "Life is Good" Collection Kit.  I simply applied it to a piece of scrap card stock, cut it out and then applied it to my card using foam dimensionals.  That way it won't stick to anything it shouldn't.
The little flowers that are peeking out from behind the striped panel are from the PTI set, Mailbox Greetings.  The sentiment is also from this set.  I love to curve my sentiment panel like it's a banner in the wind.  Such a cute finishing touch.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Have a great day!!!

{Thoughts of You} 
Stamps: Mailbox Greetings (Papertrey Ink) 
Card Stock: Kraft, Lemon Tart (Papertrey Ink), Chocolate Chip (SU)
Patterned Paper: Life is Good (Echo Park)
Ink: Close to Cocoa (SU)
Accessories: Flower Sticker from Life is Good (Echo Park), Edge Distresser, Foam Dimensionals, Scissors
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP