Paper Maniac Thursday - Autumn Days

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Hello!  It's Paper Maniac Thursday.  The weather has been gorgeous here lately, so I thought I would make a card celebrating the changing of seasons.  All of the patterned paper I used comes from the Apple Cider collection from Imaginisce.  I used 4 patterns on my card. It's hard to see in the photo, but the band of brown is actually a woodgrain pattern.  The oval that the polka dots are matted on is a thin sheet of cork.  It adds an organic and earthy feel to the card.  The sentiment "autumn days" is an SRM sticker.  I simply cut around the ticket frame and adhered it to the card with a foam dimensional.

Thanks so much for dropping by!!!

{Autumn Days}
Card Stock: Creamy Caramel (SU)
Patterned Paper: Apple Cider (Imaginisce)
Ink: Close to Cocoa (SU)
Accessories: Fall Sentiment Sticker (SRM Press), Cork, Light Blue Satin Ribbon, Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Nicki September 17, 2010 at 8:08 AM  

Great fall card. I really love that you incorporated cork into th card, very cool!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP