An "I'm So Grateful for You" Card

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hi there!  I have a happy card for you today that uses today's sketch challenge at SCS.  Once again I'm using the Hippy Girl paper pad by Kaiser Craft.  You all may need to have a intervention since I think I'm addicted to this paper pad.  Most of the colors in the pad are bold and bright, but I managed to keep this card sort of calm and muted.  The striped panel that covers the card base is actually flocked.  It's doesn't really look flocked in person either, but you can definitely feel it.

All of my layers have inked edges.  I did this so I would not have to matte each layer and make the card really bulky.  Even though my card has 5 layers, I still think it looks pretty clean and simple.

Thanks so much for visiting today.  Have a wonderful rest of your day!!!

{I'm So Grateful for You}
Stamps: Signature Greetings (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Aqua Mist (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Hippy Girl (Kaiser Craft)
Ink: Lime Pastel, Orchid Pastel (Colorbox), Perfect Plum (SU)
Accessories: Foam Dimensionals, Oval Nesties (Spellbinders)
Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

JenE September 15, 2010 at 10:37 AM  

Love it! Great colors :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP