OCC Challenge - ABC's & 123's

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Hello!  I'm here with a fun challenge from Our Creative Corner.  This month Lori Rider is our hostess and her kids go back to school this week (mine started three weeks ago).  So, the challenge for this week is to use numbers or letters on your card.  I chose to use some glittery letters from Me & My Big Ideas and paired them with some "Hippy Girl" paper from Kaiser Craft.  Hopefully you can interpret this card to say "Love you, Sweetheart".
Make sure you check out the other Design Team creations over at Our Creative Corner.  Thanks so much for visiting me today.  I hope you are enjoying this gorgeous weekend!!!

{Love You, Sweetheart}
Stamps: Daily Designs Sentiments (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Ripe Avocado (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Hippy Girl (Kaiser Craft)
Ink: Blue Lagoon (Colorbox), Old Olive (SU)
Accessories: White Gel Pen (Sakura), Curly Label Punch (SU), Edge Distresser (Heidi Swapp), Heart Punch (Paper Shapers), Jewel Alphabet (Me & My Big Ideas)
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Lori Rider September 4, 2010 at 9:21 AM  

This is awesome, Dana! I love the sentiment and it makes perfect sense to me, LOL! The colors and mod style are so bright and cheery. It's fantastic!

Tenia Nelson September 7, 2010 at 12:00 AM  

Super duper cuteness!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP