Paper Maniac Thursday- SRM Stickers

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hi there!  It's Paper Maniac Thursday here on my blog.  I had so much fun making this card using a new product.  Have you heard about SRM Stickers?  I hadn't until some of my Design Team friends started saying how much they loved them.  If you don't know, they are stickers that have a clear backing.  They look like a perfectly stamped image.  On my card, the word "wish" and the dotted circle are one sticker and the "happy birthday" sentiment is another.  If I had stamped that white sentiment using white ink, it would not have shown up that vividly on patterned paper.  I love these!

These stickers are a one time use product, but they are so inexpensive and you get a lot in a pack.  Give them a try.  I know you will love them!

I also used the flourish from the "Enjoy" stamp set from American Crafts.  I love how it frames the word "wish".  This is a birthday card, but I used papers from a Christmas paper pad called "Tis the Season" by Kaiser Craft.

Thanks so much for visiting today!!!  Have a wonderful day!!!

{Happy Birthday}
Stamps: Enjoy (American Crafts)
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip (SU), Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: 'Tis the Season (Kaiser Craft)
Ink: Sage Shadow, Close to Cocoa (SU)
Accessories: Oval Nesties (Spellbinders), Red Rhinestones (Kaiser Craft), Happy Stickers (SRM Press), Stampin' Sponge (SU) 
Bookmark and Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP