An "I love you so much" Card...

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hello!  Here's a quick card I threw together this morning.  I used papers and die cuts from the Love Me Do collection from My Mind's Eye.  Love those colors.  The finished size is a 4.25" square.  There's a lot of sponging going on here.  The birds are sponged with blue and all of the other layers and card base are sponged with brown.

I ran out of kraft card stock a week ago and have been using up some old SU Creamy Caramel card stock with brown sponged edges to give the same neutral effect as kraft.  Can't wait to order another large package of kraft.  It's definitely my most used color for a base.  It truly goes with everything.

Hope you all are having a great day!!!

{I love you so much}
Stamps: Signature Greetings (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Creamy Caramel (SU)
Patterned Paper: Love Me Do (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Blue Lagoon, Lipstick Red (Color Box), Close to Cocoa (SU), Fresh Snow (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Stampin' Sponge (SU), Foam Dimensionals, Bird Die Cuts (Love Me Do from My Mind's Eye)
Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

JenE September 15, 2010 at 10:38 AM  

Love those birds. Super cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP