CARDS Magazine - January 2010

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hello! I don't have a new card to share with you today, but now that it's February, I can share this card that was published in the January 2010 CARDS Magazine. This is my second card that I've had published in CARDS Magazine, but I have more coming up this year!!!
You can click here to find all the details about this card. My card was featured in a section all about stitching on cards. Thanks so much for letting me share my excitement with you!!!



Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Stacey February 18, 2010 at 4:16 AM  

Could you give me some more details about your stitching that you did? I am trying to decide how to add stitching to the cards that I make.

Thanks for the inspirations!

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment February 18, 2010 at 6:51 AM  

Love this elegant and simple design!! Faux stitching would be fun too!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie February 18, 2010 at 10:56 PM  

This is lovely, Dana! Congrats on getting published!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP