Kind Thanks...

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hello friends!!! I have another card for you that uses the Love Me Do papers from My Mind's Eye. I just can't get enough of it! (Click here to see the card I made yesterday using the same collection). I love all the small patterns. That makes it so easy to coordinate many sheets on the same card.


This card is pretty simple. I cut 3 circles using my Coluzzle (circle cutting system), layered them and then cut off what was hanging over the edges. I adhered a 1 inch strip of kraft and then applied the zig zag ric rac on top.
The ric rac and heart are both die cuts that came with the Love Me Do collection. So cute!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!!

{Kind Thanks}

Stamps: Thank You Kindly (SU)
Card Stock: Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Love Me Do (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Real Red (SU)
Accessories: Coluzzle, Dies from Love Me Do Collection (My Mind's Eye), Foam Dimensionals
Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Cheryl February 23, 2010 at 1:12 PM  

I really like this card! CAS and really cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP