Paper Maniac Thursday - More Monochromatic

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hello! It's Paper Maniac Thursday on my blog!!! We are keeping with last week's theme of monochromatic, but switching our colors to greens, blues, and purples. Since green is my favorite color, that's what I decided to use for my card.


I am a really big fan of this card layout. It's a great way to show off gorgeous patterned paper like this from Basic Grey. I like using a bolder pattern on the circle and then a smaller print in the background.

The stamp I used is from Hero Arts, which is currently out of stock. There are many MANY choices available in the Paper Maniac store.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!

{Have a Happy Birthday}

Stamps: Have a Happy Birthday (Hero Arts- Stamp It)
Card Stock: Spring Moss, SS White (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Origins (Basic Grey)
Ink: Certainly Celery (SU)
Accessories: Edge Distresser (Heidi Swapp), Coluzzle, Ribbon (Offray), Foam Dimensionals, Glue Dots
Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie February 18, 2010 at 10:57 PM  

Beautiful card. Love the greens. I really like how you can see so much of the pretty DP. I always hate to cover it up!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP