A Simple "Thank You" Card...

Friday, February 19, 2010


TGIF! I've had this idea for a card since yesterday and am thankful I was finally able to bring it to fruition today. I had many versions of this card in my head, and this was just one of them. I love graphic cards and cards that leave open space. This card has both! I would like to eventually make a set of these arranging the circles differently on each card.

I hope you have a fun weekend planned! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!!!
{Simple Thank You}

Stamps:
Thankful Flourishes (Our Craft Lounge)

Card Stock: Kraft, Raspberry Fizz, Lemon Tart, Enchanted Evening, Spring Rain (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Pink Passion (SU)
Accessories: Blue Floss (DMC), 1 1/4" Circle Punch (SU), Button, Glue Dots
Bookmark and Share


1 comments:

Grace February 19, 2010 at 11:53 PM  

Hi Dana! This is really really cool! I admire the CAS designs so much because I can't pull them off for some reason... but I love this!!! Love the graphic design and clean space! Thanks so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a sweet comment! It means so much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP