Papertrey Ink Birthday Bash Challenge

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hi there! Papertrey Ink is hosting a challenge today. Each of the Papertrey Ink stamp designers designed a digital stamp. You needed to choose one of those images and use it on a card. I chose this image from Melissa Bickford. I colored the letters in "wishes" with watercolor pencils. The paper came from Little Yellow Bicycle's Sweet Love tablet. I added some clear rhinestones to the flower centers and also to the candle flame.
I actually really like the white space. It gives a clean and simple feel, which is totally my style.


Have a great day everyone!!!


{Birthday Wishes}

Stamps: Birthday Wishes Digital Image (Melissa Bickford for Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Pure Poppy, SS White (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Sweet Love (Little Yellow Bicycle)
Accessories: Watercolor Pencils (SU), AquaPainter, Clear Rhinestones (Michaels), Paper Piercer, White Grosgrain Ribbon (Offray)
Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

Anonymous February 2, 2010 at 11:43 AM  

This is such a beautiful card. I really love it!! - Sandy

Beverly February 2, 2010 at 12:15 PM  

This is stunning - my favorite card so far.

Emily Leiphart February 2, 2010 at 1:10 PM  

This is gorgeous!

Unknown February 2, 2010 at 8:34 PM  

Oh, I love it! This is gorgeous.

GinnaG February 3, 2010 at 1:40 AM  

One of the best cards in the bunch. I check your site often. Not surprised to see you here and how good your card is.

Jenny Gropp February 8, 2010 at 10:10 AM  

Dana -- this is lovely!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP