To know you is to love you...

Monday, February 22, 2010

Hello! I hope you are having a great Monday! I received a package from Northridge Media over the weekend that included these awesome papers from My Mind's Eye. The collection is called "Love Me Do" and I do love it! I couldn't wait to make a card this morning and the Mojo Monday sketch was the perfect for it.

I don't have any red brads, so I improvised by using some small circles I punched using a hole punch. I think they are 1/4". My finished card size is a 4.25" square.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!


{To know you is to love you}

Card Stock: Ocean Tides, Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Love Me Do (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: Corner Rounder Punch, Die from Love Me Do Collection (My Mind's Eye), Hole Punch, Corner Rounder Punch (EK Success), Foam Dimensionals
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) February 22, 2010 at 12:06 PM  

Such a fun card. Love that cloud paper! Thanks for playing! :)

The Other Patti Sue February 22, 2010 at 5:02 PM  

Your right... that is some awesome paper! Great card!

Annika February 23, 2010 at 11:30 AM  

Gorgeosu interpretation of the sketch, I love the combination of papers and the balace of shapes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP