Heartfelt Thanks...

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hello! I made this card this morning and love it! It all came together so easily once I knew what I wanted to do. Once again, I used the Love Me Do collection from My Mind's Eye. I just love how easy these papers coordinate together.


This card has a lot of dimension. There are foam dimensionals between every layer. The top layer of kraft is distressed around the edges and then the edges are outlined with white stitching using a gel pen. I punched the heart out, and then backed it with foam dimensionals and square of plaid patterned paper.
The red heart is a die cut that came with the paper collection. I love everything about this card!!! Don't you just love when that happens?

Have a great day everyone!!!

{Heartfelt Thanks}

Stamps: Butterfly Kisses (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Love Me Do (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Real Red (SU)
Accessories: Heart Punch (Paper Shapers), Edge Distresser (Heidi Swapp), Foam Dimensionals, Red Rhinestone (Michaels), White Gel Pen (Sakura), Heart Die Cut from Love Me Do Collection (My Mind's Eye)
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Els February 24, 2010 at 1:50 PM  

This card is just gorgeous, Dana! Love the layering and the die cut!

Jessy February 26, 2010 at 9:32 AM  

This is just beautiful!! LOVE it!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP