OCC Challenge - Something Old

Monday, February 15, 2010

Hello! You may have noticed I was absent from this week's Our Creative Corner challenge. I tried and tried to make a card, but my brain was fried!!! I decided to just stop and give myself a break. So, I took my crappy card apart and reworked it this morning. I really like the way it turned out, but it was very hard to photograph.


The challenge this week is to use something you've had for a long time and never used. As soon as received this paper from Paper Maniac, I knew I wanted to emboss it with snowflakes. So I did just that and never used it on a card. Until now!!! The paper has a pearlized metallic shimmer that was really hard to capture in the photo.
I didn't want to take away from the embossed snowflakes, so I kept the rest of the card pretty simple. This card is also an homage to the 9 inches of snow we are getting here in Northern KY!!!! It is crazy!!! I think the kids are going to be off school all week.

Please head on over to Our Creative Corner and see what the rest of the DT pulled out of their stash to use on their cards. I hope you have time to play along with us!!!

{A Snowflake Hello}

Stamps: Mixed Messages (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Raspberry Fizz (Papertrey Ink), Pearl Metallic (Bindakote)
Ink: Pink Passion (SU)
Accessories: Snowflake Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Pink Ribbon (Offray), Snowflake Punch (Martha Stewart), Foam Dimensionals, Glue Dots
Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Anonymous January 12, 2013 at 3:55 AM  

cheap generic ambien ambien cr europe - ambien side effects during pregnancy

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP