My Fabulous Friend...

Monday, February 8, 2010

Hello and Happy Monday!!! I'm participating in another challenge from Papertrey Ink. This card came together pretty quickly since you are given a sketch that included measurements and you are given a color scheme based on the first letter of your username. Since my user name is "danascott96", I was given the color palette above. Luckily I had all those colors.
The ribbon and the ink for "my fabulous friend" are cream.
The button comes from my Grandma's stash. It's an antique gold color, which brings some kraft color to the center of the card. KWIM?


Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!


{my fabulous friend}

Stamps: Friends 'til the end (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Kraft, Spring Moss, Ocean Tides, Lemon Tart (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:
Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink), Not Quite Navy (SU)
Accessories: Button, Scallop Edge Punch (SU), Foam Dimensionals, Cream Sheer Ribbon (Offray)
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Terri Trotter Earley February 8, 2010 at 4:40 PM  

Neat button/hardware element. Way to rock the PTI paint by numbers challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Cheryl February 8, 2010 at 8:39 PM  

So, so pretty! That is one of my favorite stamp sets, and you used it so nicely.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP