Paper Maniac Thursday - Masculine Valentine

Thursday, February 4, 2010

It's Paper Maniac day on my blog! This week the design team and I are focusing on masculine Valentine cards. Generally a masculine card uses earthy tones and no frills like bows and flowers. For my card, I used a sheet of Jillibean Soup paper called Olive Oil that has a bunch of labels like the voucher on I cut out. To me, stripes are definitely masculine.
My sentiment is computer generated. You definitely do not want to see my handwriting! It's hard to see in the photo, but I added some red rhinestones to the left and right of the word "voucher".


To see some more masculine valentine cards, check this week's posts on the Paper Maniac Blog.
I hope you have a great day!!!

{Valentine Voucher}

Card Stock: Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Olive Oil, Thin Zucchini (Jillibean Soup)
Accessories: Red Grosgrain Ribbon (Offray), Red Rhinestones (Michaels), Foam Dimensionals
Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Grace February 5, 2010 at 9:13 AM  

Wow! This is a fantastic masculine valentine!!! The colors are great!!! Any guy would love to receive this!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP