Tried & True...

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hi! I'm back today with yet another Valentine card using paper from Little Yellow Bicycle. It's really been my "go-to" paper lately. I hope you aren't getting sick of it yet. I may need an intervention! I used the card sketch from SCS for this card.
My supply list is pretty short. No stamping either. I'm not usually a sticker person, but I love how these go so well with the papers.


Thanks so much for visiting today!!!

{Tried & True}

Card Stock: SS White, Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Sweet Love Tablet (Little Yellow Bicycle)
Ink: Real Red (SU)
Accessories: Stampin' Sponge (SU)
Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Jenny Gropp February 8, 2010 at 10:09 AM  

Beautiful use of the paper -- love this card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP