Forever Valentine...

Monday, February 1, 2010

Hello! I had a girls craft night over the weekend and got caught up on a bunch of cards. We had so much fun crafting, eating, gossiping, and playing with a Cricut. So fun!!! Anyway, I made this card which uses a lot of stickers, which is completely out of the norm for me. The stickers come from the Sweet Love Decorative Edge Tablet by Little Yellow Bicycle.
Here's a close-up so you can see the silver pearls I added to the patterned paper.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope your week is off to a great start!!!


{Forever Valentine}

Card Stock: Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Sweet Love Tablet (Little Yellow Bicycle)
Accessories: Stickers from Sweet Love Tablet (Little Yellow Bicycle), Corner Rounder Punch, Silver Pearls (Michaels)
Bookmark and Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP