Red, White & Kraft Holiday Trio of Cards

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hello! This morning I decided to put in a DVD while I was working on a card. Since the movie was so long, I ended up making a trio of cards. I decided to use the same colors on all three cards and the same stamp. I've been trying to come up with my "official holiday card" for this year, so these are some of the contenders. I usually send out about 60-70 cards, so they definitely need to be clean and simple.


My first card is a small card (3" x 3") and would make a great gift tag. I used one of my Label 9 nestabilities to emboss the shape on the center of the card.
My second card is a standard A2 card (5.5" x 4.25"). For the main panel, I embossed a Top Note Die cut-out with a snowflake embossing folder. All panels are popped up using foam dimensionals. My last card is square (4.25" x 4.25"). The snowflakes are adhered using glue dots and I faux stitched around the edges with a white gel pen.
I hope you enjoyed all three cards today. I'll be back tomorrow with a beaded paper ornament tutorial. Thanks for popping by today!

{Red, White & Craft Trio}

Stamps: Merry and Bright (imaginisce)
Card Stock: Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink), Solar White, Kraft
Ink: Real Red (SU), Fresh Snow (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Red Pearl (Kaiser Craft), Snowflake Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Clear Jewels (Bazzill), Label 9 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Top Note Sizzixx Die (SU), Foam Dimensionals, Red Grosgrain Ribbon (Offray), Corner Rounder Punch (EK Success), White Gel Pen (Sakura), Snowflake Punch (Martha Stewart)
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Sheila Bennett November 4, 2009 at 9:40 AM  

What a nice color combo!

Jenna Wunderlich November 5, 2009 at 12:35 AM  

My favourite is the third one, but all three would be wonderful X-mas cards:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP