Holiday Wishes Card...

Monday, November 9, 2009

Hello and happy Monday to you! I'm starting off the week with an ultra simple card. I used my Martha Stewart snowflake punch to create a border along the bottom. I set the snowflakes aside to use for another project. I then took a strip of nave paper and adhered it behind the snowflake holes. Like Colin would say, easy peasy! I also used some more of those silver pearls. I love those!!!
Here's a close-up of the punched snowflakes. I hope you enjoyed this fast and easy card. Definitely a CAS card. Very easy to mass produce. Have a great week!



{Holiday Wishes}

Stamps: Wonderful Wishes (Verve Stamps)
Card Stock: Brocade Blue, Night of Navy (SU)
Ink: Night of Navy (SU)
Accessories: Silver Pearls (Michaels), Snowflake Punch (Martha Stewart), Blue Floss (DMC)
Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Sheila Bennett November 10, 2009 at 7:44 AM  

Beautiful card! Really like how you used the negative of the snowflake as your highlight. And the silver pearls are just the perfect finishing touch.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP