Hello Friend...

Monday, November 30, 2009

Hi there! I hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving. Our day was packed with food and family and then we did pretty much nothing the rest of the weekend, which was wonderful. I made this card this morning using this Mojo Monday sketch. The sketch was so simple, I had to try it. I absolutely love this color combo. I used it last week on this card as well.
All the patterned papers come from Basic Grey's Nook & Pantry collection. I hope you enjoyed today's card! Thanks so much for stopping by!



{Hello Friend}

Stamps: Friends 'til the end (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Nook & Pantry (Basic Grey)
Ink: Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink), Garden Green (SU)
Accessories: New Leaf Twill Ribbon (Papertrey Ink), Foam Dimensionals, Coluzzle, Corner Rounder Punch (EK Success), Edge Distresser (Heidi Swapp)
Bookmark and Share

11 comments:

www.boshobbyshop.nl November 30, 2009 at 10:58 AM  

wauw, this is a nice one! I'm going to make my mojo115 tonight :)

Debbie Henderson November 30, 2009 at 11:47 AM  

Love the colors! So springy!!

Selene Kempton November 30, 2009 at 12:39 PM  

Feels like spring. I love what you did here.

Dori Shelton November 30, 2009 at 4:30 PM  

What a fun spring card! I love the big circle and it's great that it matches the background of your photo.

The Other Patti Sue November 30, 2009 at 5:35 PM  

So very pretty! Love the feel of spring!

Teresa Kline November 30, 2009 at 5:39 PM  

this is darling, luv it!

enjoy *~*

Jenny Gropp December 1, 2009 at 8:00 PM  

Great color combo! Fresh and fun. Just printed out the sketch for myself.

Pat (mspfd) December 1, 2009 at 10:06 PM  

What a fabulous interpretation of this week's sketch! Terrific card.

Julee (Vervegirl) December 5, 2009 at 2:07 AM  

So beautiful! Love the fun colors.

Jen Cuthbertson December 5, 2009 at 10:04 PM  

Very pretty card - love the color combo!

Lourdes Torres December 6, 2009 at 8:23 PM  

Your card looks so pretty and happy! I love it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP