Wishing you joy...

Friday, November 6, 2009

Hello & TGIF! Like I said yesterday, I've been making holiday cards like crazy. This card came about when I was playing around with my Labels 9 Nesties and noticed that the shape kinda looked like an ornament. I already had some snowflakes punched out and they fit perfectly. This was such an easy card to make. I'm tempted to use this as my "official 2009 holiday card".
I love red and white and have seen it a lot this season. Red and cream seem to be really popular as well. Decisions, decisions...


Thanks for stopping by today! I'll be here bright and early tomorrow with a new Our Creative Corner challenge!!!


{Wishing You Joy}

Stamps: Wonderful Wishes (Verve Stamps)
Card Stock: SS White, Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Real Red (SU)
Accessories: Labels 9 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Snowflake Punch (Martha Stewart), Foam Dimensionals, Clear Rhinestones (Michaels), Red Floss (DMC)

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Gina F November 7, 2009 at 2:44 PM  

Love it! simple and elegant!!

Jenny Gropp November 8, 2009 at 5:54 PM  

Loving the clean lines on this.... red and white are so crisp together!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP