Paper Maniac Wednesday - Photo Ornament

Wednesday, November 18, 2009


Hello! It's Paper Maniac Wednesday here on my blog and I'm here to show you another ornament you can make yourself. We just had our family pictures taken, so I wanted to make an ornament with our family photo and the year. The paper I used for this ornament is Elan Metallics and is called Graphite. As you can hopefully see in the picture below, this paper has a gorgeous shimmer to it. I used two Labels 9 Nestabilities Dies to make a frame. I used the second and third largest dies. I printed "2009" using my computer and printer and cut it out using the smallest Oval Nestabilities die.

The Paper Maniac DT have been posting ornament and holiday decor ideas all month over on the Paper Maniac Blog. Head on over and check them out!
{2009 Photo Ornament}

Card Stock: Graphite (Elan Metallics)
Accessories: Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Labels 9 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Flower (Floradoodle), Silver Pearl (Michaels), Black Floss (DMC), Photo
Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Patti November 18, 2009 at 8:45 AM  

Wha a great looking family you have, Dana. I love this ornament idea too. Thanks for the inspiration.

Mary November 18, 2009 at 11:27 AM  

Now just how cute is that! Thanks for sharing

The Ossege Family November 18, 2009 at 9:45 PM  

I LOVE THE FAMILY PHOTO...when do I get one???

Hopefully, I will schedule ours before x-mas.

Anonymous February 27, 2010 at 3:18 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP