Hello Friend...

Friday, November 13, 2009

Hello & Happy Friday!!! I'm posting another card today using the same sheet of patterned paper I created using Papertrey's Guidelines stamp set. See the other cards HERE and HERE. Today I made a fun girly card using olive green and hot pink. I love this color combo! For the sentiment panel, I used a labels 9 nestie for the shape as well as a stencil for the sponging inside.


Thanks for stopping by today! I'll be back bright and early tomorrow morning with a challenge from Our Creative Corner.


{Hello Friend}

Stamps: Guidelines, Friends 'til the end (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Ripe Avocado, Raspberry Fizz (Papertrey Ink), Cream
Ink: Old Olive, Pink Passion (SU)
Accessories: Butterfly Punch (Martha Stewart), Latte Pearls (Kaiser Craft), Labels 9 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Stampin' Sponge (SU), Raspberry Rose Ribbon
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Angie Cortes November 13, 2009 at 10:34 PM  

This Beautiful Dana! I love this color combo and your patterned paper is gorgeous! :)

Jennifer Meyer November 14, 2009 at 11:35 AM  

Beautiful card Dana, LOVE the pretty dp and wonderful layout!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP