Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year...

Friday, November 20, 2009

Hello! I'm back today with another card that uses Polar Expressions by Imaginisce. I didn't realize how simple this card was to make until I started writing the supply list. Easy peasy! The candy canes come from one sheet and the criss-cross pattern is on the flip side.
Hope you all have a great weekend! I'll be back early tomorrow with another Our Creative Corner challenge!



{Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year}

Stamps: Signature Christmas (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Kraft
Patterned Paper: Polar Expressions (Imaginisce)
Ink: Fresh Snow (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Emerald Satin Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch (SU), Glue Dots
Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Jenny Gropp November 21, 2009 at 10:59 AM  

I likeeeee this one. Loving kraft papers lately!! You always show off kraft cards so nicely!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP