"It's the most wonderful time of the year"

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Hello! Since Halloween, I've been making holiday cards like crazy. This card uses a free digital image from Verve Stamps. They only offered it for a short time, so I'm lucky I got it. I love it! Especially the font used in the sentiment. I printed the sentiment on white paper and the mittens on Spring Rain. The image of the mittens had a string linking them together that I decided was too cumbersome to try and use. Check out those silver pearls!!! They are my newest obsession. I think they look so classy!


Thanks so much for stopping by today!


{It's the most wonderful time of the year}

Digital Stamps: Winter Mittens (Verve)
Card Stock: Spring Rain, SS White (Papertrey Ink), Kraft
Patterned Paper: Designer Series Patterns Pack (SU)
Ink: Night of Navy (SU)
Accessories: Silver Pearls (Michaels), Foam Dimensionals, Labels 9 Nestabilites (Spellbinders), Stampin' Sponge (SU)
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP