We Wish You a Merry Christmas...

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Hello! Well, my mojo is slowly coming back as I'm emerging from this sinus mess (although now it's moving downward to my chest). I pulled out my new Papertrey stamps today and made this cute holiday card.

I stamped the kraft card base with chocolate chip ink using my new Text Style stamps. I love the little added interest. The patterned paper I used came from a pack called Polar Expressions from Imaginisce. The hats were on one sheet and I cut out the scarf from another. I am totally *swooning* over this Signature Christmas set. I absolutely love Dawn McVey's handwriting. Her newest set is already on my wish list.
Such a cozy card! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

{We Wish You a Merry Christmas}

Stamps: Text Style, Signature Christmas (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Pure Poppy, SS White (Papertrey Ink), Kraft
Patterned Paper: Polar Expressions (Imaginisce)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU)
Accessories: Corner Rounder Punch (EK Success), Foam Dimensionals, New Leaf Twill Ribbon (Papertrey Ink)
Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Jenny Gropp November 19, 2009 at 7:59 PM  

This is cute as can be. Glad you are feeling better!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP