OCC Challenge - Sketch Challenge

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hello! It's Saturday and that means another challenge from Our Creative Corner. This week we were challenged to create a card using a sketch. I have to say that this card looks a lot like the cards I am sending out this year, just a different color combination. I think this color combination is very calming.

Head on over to Our Creative Corner and see what the rest of the DT created using the sketch.

I hope you all survived Black Friday! I did go out for a bit in the late morning and marked a few people off my list. Enjoy your weekend!!!
{Christmas Blessings}

Stamps: Signature Christmas (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Enchanted Evening, Spring Rain (Papertrey Ink), Cream
Ink: Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Cream Floss (DMC), Snowflake Punch (Martha Stewart), Labels 9 Nesties (Spellbinders), Creme Grosgrain Ribbon, Lattice Arch Punch (Martha Stewart), Foam Dimensionals, Silver Pearls (Michaels)
Bookmark and Share

11 comments:

Linda Callahan November 28, 2009 at 8:15 AM  

Saw this on the OCC site and just had to come over here and tell you it is gorgeous - love the colors and the elegance!

Heather in FL November 28, 2009 at 9:07 AM  

So pretty! Simplistic elegance, and I love the colors.

Lori Rider November 28, 2009 at 9:25 AM  

I love this Christmas card, Dana - such lovely colors. The Nesties ornaments are so cool - I never would have thought of that!

Silke Ledlow November 28, 2009 at 10:07 AM  

Beautiful CAS card - Dana!!! Perfect take on the Sketch!!! Hugs ~S~

Wendy J. November 28, 2009 at 10:37 AM  

Dana, this is my most favorite cards of yours yet! It's a simple classy look! I really love everything about it!

Joycelyn Pelkey November 28, 2009 at 11:00 AM  

GORGEOUS!!! So elegant in it's simplicity...I really need to take a lesson from you!!! I LOVE this beautiful card!!!

Melissa November 28, 2009 at 7:13 PM  

I love the colors...they are calming! I am gonna have to try something in that color combo!

Beautiful!

Mrs B November 29, 2009 at 9:00 PM  

Oh, I love the simplicity of your card! Very elegant~!
CindyB

Gwen Mangelson November 30, 2009 at 12:33 PM  

I love these colors! cute card!

Jenny Gropp December 1, 2009 at 8:00 PM  

Sweetly simple and elegant too. Awesome card Dana!

Robinsen Clerk July 1, 2020 at 4:53 AM  

This is such an interesting blog. You are very knowledgeable about this subject.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP