Masculine Thank You Card...

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hello! I didn't set out to make a masculine card this morning, but like most of my card, it just evolved. Does that happen to you? Sometimes I don't know what I want to make, but I know what supplies I want to use. And then I just start playing. Anyway, the patterned paper is from a sheet I created using Papertrey's Guidelines set. I posted about it HERE. To me, what makes this card "masculine" is the use of earthy colors and hard lines. No bows, no rounded edges, no flowers.


Thanks for stopping by today!


{Thank You}

Stamps: Guidelines (Papertrey Ink), Thank You Kindly (SU)
Card Stock: Close to Cocoa (SU), Cream
Ink: Old Olive, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip (SU)
Accessories: Geneva Brads (Bazzill), Green Floss (DMC)

Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Jennifer Meyer November 14, 2009 at 11:36 AM  

Another wonderful layout and color combination! LOVE the masculine design - great job!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP