You're so sweet...

Monday, November 23, 2009

Hello! I made this card this morning and I would be lying if I told you it all just "came together". It was definitely a struggle after not paper-crafting for a few days. I made this card for two challenges. The Mojo Monday sketch challenge was pretty simple, but the Raspberry Suite color challenge had a lot of colors! Let me tell you about this border I used at the top. It comes from a whole sheet of laser cut borders from Basic Grey called doilies. So fun!
The cupcake comes from a whole sheet of cupcakes. I found the one cupcake that went with the color challenge and cut it out. It's popped up on foam dimensionals and I also put a little rhinestone on the strawberry. Yum!

Thanks for stopping by today!


{You're so sweet}

Stamps: Text Style, Everyday Button Bits (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Dark Chocolate, Spring Moss, Lavender Moon (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Nook & Pantry (Basic Grey)
Ink: Pixie Pink (SU)
Accessories: Pink Rhinestones (Kaiser Craft), Pink Ribbon (Michaels), Foam Dimensionals, Laser Cut Doilies (Basic Grey)
Bookmark and Share

12 comments:

The Other Patti Sue November 23, 2009 at 12:10 PM  

So cute! Love that border!

Amy November 23, 2009 at 1:36 PM  

Lovely! Great colors, and love the border.

Sam November 23, 2009 at 4:11 PM  

Very cute card. That cuppie looks good enough to eat!

:-)
Sam.

{PurpleD} November 23, 2009 at 5:41 PM  

Lovely background! That border is very nice! Beautiful card.

Donna MacDonald November 23, 2009 at 6:05 PM  

I love the background paper - what a great card!

farmhouse-story November 23, 2009 at 6:33 PM  

this is very cute!

Andrea M November 23, 2009 at 9:13 PM  

This is lovely! I love cupcake cards - and yours is fabulous :)

Axa November 24, 2009 at 12:07 AM  

cute!

Lea L. November 24, 2009 at 2:26 AM  

Such a sweet card!! Love the cupcake! Great job with the sketch!

♥ Lea

Winter November 24, 2009 at 5:18 PM  

So sweet! I love the cupcake! :)

Laura.K November 27, 2009 at 5:41 AM  

Lovely card. I love your background.

Terri Trotter Earley November 27, 2009 at 8:59 AM  

This looks yummy! Way to rock the color challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP