Thankful...

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!! I made this card this morning while thinking of you, my wonderful readers and supporters. I am so thankful for all the wonderful people that visit my blog. I truly appreciate you. You guys give me the warm fuzzies everyday. I wish I could send this card to each and every one of you and give you a big hug!


Okay, now that the mushy part is over, onto the card! I used mostly supplies from Basic Grey's Nook & Pantry Collection. The letters and red "ribbon" are stickers from this collection. I had a heck of a time arranging the letters, but they are very forgiving and I was able to manipulate them quite a bit.
I hope you are all spending the day with your families and friends. Have a safe and happy day filled with lots of food!!!
{Thankful}

Card Stock: Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Nook & Pantry (Basic Grey)
Accessories: Nook & Pantry Collection Stickers (Basic Grey), Scallop Edge Punch (SU), Foam Dimensionals, White Gel Pen (Sakura), Brown Floss (DMC)
Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Anonymous November 26, 2009 at 2:30 PM  

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Jennifer Meyer November 29, 2009 at 8:07 PM  

What a pretty card Dana - I jut LOVE the chocolate and pink! Hugs, Jennifer :)

Jenny Gropp December 1, 2009 at 8:01 PM  

I love this paper -- you showed it off beautifully here!

Robinsen Clerk July 1, 2020 at 4:54 AM  

Thanks for sharing this helpful information with us.Thank you for your guidance and support.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP