Monogrammed Guidelines Card...

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

This morning I made a whole sheet of patterned paper using Papertrey's Guidelines stamp set. I used olive green and light green on the top part (seen in this card), hot pink and olive green on the middle, and olive and light brown on the bottom. I plan on making cards to show you later this week with the rest of the paper. It does take a small chunk of time to do this, but I will be reaping my rewards for the rest of the week.


I also pulled out my JustRite Monogram Stamper today. The letters and border are stamped in olive green. I didn't have any matching ribbon, so I used paper instead, even for the little loops. I just slid the paper trough my thumb and index finger a bunch of times to get it to curl. If you don't do this, your paper will crack.

Hope you enjoyed today's card. I'll be back tomorrow with a holiday project!


{Monogrammed Guidelines Card}

Stamps: Guidelines (Papertrey Ink), Special Occasions Monogram Stamper (JustRite)
Card Stock: Ripe Avocado (Papertrey Ink), Certainly Celery (SU), Cream
Ink: Old Olive, Certainly Celery (SU)
Accessories: Circle Punch (Paper Shapers), Grid Paper, Foam Dimensionals
Bookmark and Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP