More Squares...

Thursday, July 2, 2009

I couldn't get enough of yesterday's sketch challenge, so I made one more card. This card uses the same daisy chain fozz felt as this card from last week, I just cut the daisy chain apart. The card base is a 5" square. The green square were cut using a 1 and 3/4th" square punch. The white circle were cut using a coluzzle and the black circles were cut by using a 1 and 1/4th" circle punch. I left a sentiment off for now. I can always add one later.

Have a wonderful day!



{Daisy Squares}

Card Stock: Raspberry Fizz, Spring Moss, SS White (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Old Olive (SU)
Accessories: Daisy Chain Fozz Felt (Kaiser Craft), Pewter Pearls (Kaiser Craft), Coluzzle, 1 3/8th" Square Punch (SU), 1 1/4" Circle Punch (SU), Stampin' Sponge (SU)

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Gina Lindsay July 3, 2009 at 10:29 AM  

I love the assortment of flowers and the ways you placed them in the panels. Great job.

NancyS July 10, 2009 at 6:14 PM  

BEAUTIFUL, Dana. So simple and so elegant...but still fun! TFS.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP