KWerner Color Challenge #56

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Here's my card for Kristina Werner's Color Challenge #56. I was working on a card this morning when this challenge was posted. I completely abandoned the card I was working on so I could participate in the challenge! I am a challenge junkie. I admit it. Anyway, this card is a CASE of a card on page 62 of the new Stampin' Up catalog. I was looking through the catalog last night copied down a few layout sketches to use in the future. The finished size of this card is 8"x4"- a long skinny card.
Here's a close-up so you can see the layers and dimensions.


Have a great day!!!

{my fabulous friend}

Stamps: Friends 'til the End, Butterfly Wishes, Around & About Sentiments (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: SS White, Lemon Tart (Papertrey Ink), Pumpkin Pie, Mellow Moss, Brocade Blue, Ruby Red (SU)
Ink: Ruby Red, Pumpkin Pie, Mellow Moss (SU)
Accessories: Gem Rhinestones (Martha Stewart), Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Coluzzle, Foam Dimensionals, Butterfly Punch (Martha Stewart)

Bookmark and Share

13 comments:

katherineee July 15, 2009 at 1:53 PM  

hey, there is way cute! I love it!!! very good color combination with that unique look

Heather July 15, 2009 at 3:20 PM  

Saw your post on the challenge site and thought I'd take a look. What a fun card! Love the length and proportions!

Michèle July 15, 2009 at 5:00 PM  

Hi Dana!
Your card is great too! Beautiful!

Anonymous July 15, 2009 at 6:23 PM  

this is just awesome fresh and clean!

Andrea July 15, 2009 at 9:44 PM  

What a cute fun card.

Stacey Schafer July 15, 2009 at 10:02 PM  

what a fun design...love it!

Terri Trotter Earley July 15, 2009 at 11:07 PM  

I adore your circles and wonderful butterfly and stamping accent. Great job with the color challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Amanda Winkelman July 15, 2009 at 11:34 PM  

Awesome card! Love the butterfly, and that it's not your standard A2 card! Great job on the challenge!

Heather July 16, 2009 at 8:16 AM  

Thanks for the Photoshop tip. Can't wait to check it out!

Unknown July 17, 2009 at 12:05 PM  

Very nice!!! So clean & classy.

veronica July 17, 2009 at 10:25 PM  

simple but ridiculously cute!

Brooke July 18, 2009 at 4:50 PM  

Nicely done!

Amooretto August 2, 2009 at 12:01 AM  

I love your take on the color challenge. I may have to scraplift it! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP