"Diagonal Rays" Card

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hello! I watched this fun video on Kristina Werner's blog last week and thought I would give the "Diagonal Rays" technique a try.


The patterned paper I used is from K & Co. (designed by Amy Butler). I think it's the first pack of patterned paper that I have used every single piece all the way down to the scraps. Such a great value and I love how all the papers go with each other. You just can't go wrong mixing and matching your papers with this pack.

Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!

{"Diagonal Rays" Thank You}

Stamps: Thank You Kindly (SU)
Card Stock: Kraft, Ivory (SU)
Patterned Paper: Amy Butler Pattern Pack (K & Co.)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU)
Accessories: Pearls (Michaels), Butterfly Punch (Martha Stewart), Ribbon (Offray), Foam Dimensionals

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP