Mojo Monday

Monday, July 6, 2009

Hello and Happy Monday! Since I could use a little pick-me-up today in the mojo department, I decided to do the Mojo Monday sketch. I really struggled with this one since it called for so many layers. I think my first mistake was choosing such a busy paper as my base. I was planning on layering lots of different patterns, but it looked awful. I switched out the patterned paper for some "plain" papers and I'm okay with how it turned out. I especially love my bow and butterfly.
Here is a detail shot to show the dimension and butterfly.


Have a great day! Happy 7 year anniversary to me and my wonderful hubby, Scott!!!

{thanx}

Card Stock: SS White (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Urban Prairie Paper Pack (Basic Grey)
Accessories: Butterfly Punch (Martha Stewart), Yellow Ribbon (Offray), Green Cheeky Shimmer Stickers (Making Memories), Foam Dimensionals

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) July 6, 2009 at 1:17 PM  

So pretty! Love the sparkly letters. Thanks for playing! :)

loz July 6, 2009 at 9:03 PM  

Beautiful Dana. Love the colours..Loz

karen July 13, 2009 at 2:45 PM  

you did a great job and your layers look perfect!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP