Elegant Butterfly Thanks

Friday, July 3, 2009

Hello! TGIF! Bring on the holiday weekend!!!! I bought a Lattice Arch Edge Punch at Michael's yesterday and couldn't wait any longer to use it. I used scraps left over from this card. I think the font used in the "thanks" sentiment fits perfectly with the feel of this card. Simple and elegant.


On another note, we are still working on the blog design. Please bear with us, we are so close to figuring it all out.

I hope you have a fab and safe holiday weekend!!!


{Elegant Butterfly Thanks}

Stamps: Thank You Kindly (SU)
Card Stock: Not Quite Navy, Cream (SU)
Patterned Paper: Jean Blue (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Not Quite Navy (SU)
Accessories: Lattice Arch Edge Punch (Martha Stewart), Butterly Punch (Martha Stewart), Glue Dots, Pearls (Michaels)

Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

NancyS July 10, 2009 at 5:43 PM  

This is absolutely GORGEOUS, Dana. I love blue and white together...they always look so elegant. The border is fabulous. TFS

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP