Get Well Squared

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hello! I was surprised I was able to make a card today since I am babysitting my nephew, Gabriel. He is such a good baby, though. This card uses the sketch challenge for today at SCS. All of my patterned paper was cut using a 1 and 3/8th square punch from SU. Those squares are layered on black 1.5" squares. The finished card size is a 5" square.
It is unseasonably cool today (this week really). I think the high is 74*. Last week we had temperatures in the 90s. Crazy weather but we are enjoying it! Have a great day!!!


{Get Well Squared}

Stamps: Mixed Messages (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Bashful Blue, Basic Black (SU)
Patterned Paper: Amy Butler Pattern Pack (K & Co.)
Ink: Old Olive, Whisper White (SU)
Accessories: Stampin' Sponge (SU), Birds & Blooms Sizzlet Dies (SU), Circle Punch (SU), Square Punch (SU), Glue Dots, Foam Dimensionals

Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

NancyS July 11, 2009 at 2:40 PM  

This card is so pretty. Love the colors, and your design is too cool. Will have to CASE this one for sure. TFS, Dana.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP