A masculine "I love you" card...

Monday, July 20, 2009

I am so glad I made a card last week and didn't post it. It came in handy to post today since I am exhausted from a totally fun weekend. The entire Grothaus clan went boating yesterday. It was a lot of firsts for me and the kids (Scott is a veteran boater). We went water skiing, tubing, and I even tried kayaking. Such a great time. It really felt like going on vacation even though we were only 30 minutes from our house and we didn't stay overnight. We forgot our camera, but I'll definitely post some pics when I get some from my Sister-in-laws.


Anyway, I have been browsing the new SU catalog and have realized how I've been neglecting my curly label punch. That was a "must have" purchase and I used it a lot in the beginning and then I think it got lost in my punch drawer.

This is a very clean and simple card. No need for bows and bling on a guys card. The curly punch is popped up on foam dimesionals for added interest. I used a 1/2" circle punch to round the edges on the sentiment panel. Hope you like it.

I'm off to take a pain reliever. This amateur is sore from having so much fun yesterday. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!


{I love you}

Card Stock: Garden Green, Ivory (SU)
Accessories: Curly Label Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch (SU), Foam Dimensionals, Pearls (Michaels), Script Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Ribbon (Michaels), Chit Chat Rub-ons (SU)

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP