Halle's Birthday Card...

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by today. We have a big birthday party coming up this weekend for my daughter Halle, and her two cousins, Lexus & Kimberly. So, that means I need three birthday cards. This card from yesterday is for Kimberly and today's card is for Halle. She specifically picked the hot air balloons for her card. She also wanted a little girl standing by the balloons (which I guess would be hand drawn by me) but I think I'm going to try and do that on the inside- LOL!
Here's a closer view so you can see the dimension of the image panel and the curve of the sentiment (you can see another card with that same technique -->HERE).


I'll be back tomorrow with a card for Lexus. I have it all sketched out, but for some reason it never turns out like I expected. Have a great rest of your day!



{Halle's Birthday Card}

Stamps: Everyday Button Bits (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: SS White, Raspberry Fizz, Dark Chocolate, Ripe Avocado (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive (SU)
Accessories: Floss (DMC), Buttons (Stash), Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Corner Rounder Punch (EK Success), Foam Dimensionals, Glue Dots

Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

The Ossege Family July 24, 2009 at 10:39 AM  

Absolutely love this card!!! Can't wait to make some with my set!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP