One more birthday card...

Friday, July 24, 2009

Here is the last birthday card I needed to make for the big birthday party this weekend. Today's card is for my niece Lexus. We are having a birthday party for my daughter Halle and her two cousins since their birthdays are all within a few weeks of each other. You can see Halle's card here and Kimberly's card here.

Once again, this card uses Everyday Button Bits from Papertey Ink. I cannot tell you how much fun this set is to play with. I sewed the buttons right on the card with one length of floss instead of sewing six buttons and tying them individually. KWIM?

Okay, I'm to start cleaning the house for the big party. Have a great weekend blog buddies!


{Lexus' Birthday Card}

Stamps: Everyday Button Bits (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: SS White, Sweet Blush (Papertrey Ink) Certainly Celery (SU)
Ink: Certainly Celery, Ruby Red (SU)
Accessories: Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Buttons, Floss (DMC), Scallop Edge Punch (SU), Foam Dimensionals, Stampin Sponge (SU)

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP