You're a True Friend...

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hello! My card today came about because I wanted to use a pack of rhinestones I bought a few weeks ago. Orange must have been the only color they had, because I wouldn't normally gravitate to orange. I really like this color combo. The layout is from today's sketch challenge at SCS. A really simple sketch, just the kind I like.

Here's a close-up so you can see the fuzzy felt and all the dimensions this card has.
I was given an award today!!! Maybe it has something to do with my new blog design. I do think it's LOVELY! This "one lovely blog award" was given to me by Tina from Tigger's Scrap Place. Thanks Tina!


In accepting this reward, I am giving this award to 15 other blogs that I love. Here goes. Dawn McVey, Kristina Werner, Jen del Muro, Nichole Heady, Mary Fish, Susan Liles, Wendy Sue Anderson, Lori Roop, Kelly Purkey, Jennifer McGuire, Melissa Phillips, Jenny Gropp, Michelle Wooderson, Lauren Meader, and Heather Nichols. Wow, that took a while!!!

Have a great day!!!


{You're a True Friend}

Stamps: Friends til the end (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Raspberry Fizz (Papertrey Ink), Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Naturals Ivory (SU)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU)
Accessories: Fuchsia Daisy Chain Fozz Felt (Kaiser Craft), Orange Rhinestones (Kaiser Craft), Lattice Arch Edge Punch (Martha Stewart), Foam Dimensionals

Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Jenny Gropp July 11, 2009 at 11:07 PM  

Dana, thanks so much for the blog award -- very appreciated! Your blog is so lovely, I really enjoy seeing your fun creations, love your style!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP