Just a little something...

Friday, July 31, 2009

TGIF! Thanks so much for all the birthday wishes yesterday. We are actually going to my brother's house tonight to celebrate my birthday, my Mom's birthday, and it's a housewarming party for my brother and sister-in-law. Are you still with me? Anyway, I need a housewarming card. Since I don't really know what I'm getting them yet, I know it's going to be "just a little something". This card came about because of the limited supply challenge today at SCS which was to use a die cut as your focal point and only sentiment stamps. So this card uses a bunch of dies (see supply list at the bottom). I used some stickles on the flower and leaves to brighten things up a bit.


Hope you all have a great weekend and thanks so much for stopping by!


PS. It looks like you all really want to learn how to use buttons with shanks (yes, there is a term for the buttons with the loop on the back!!!) on your cards. I'm planning a tutorial but have to wait to get the 'go-head' from Paper Maniac. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, read this post from yesterday.

{Just a little something}

Stamps: Everyday Button Bits (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: SS White, Ripe Avocado, Raspberry Fizz, Spring Rain (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Old Olive (SU)
Accessories: Pearls (Michaels), Sizzix Top Note Die (SU), Sizlits Birds & Blooms Die (SU), Frosted Lace Stickles (Ranger), Coluzzle, Edge Distresser (Heidi Swapp), Foam Dimensional Tape

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

raindropecho August 2, 2009 at 8:41 PM  

Absolutely beautiful, love that string of pearls. Can't wait to work with you :)
- Ann

Jane August 3, 2009 at 6:27 AM  

Gorgeous!
It's such a sparkly card!

It's going to be so much fun working with you!

Hugs from Jane

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP