Raspberry Suite Color Challenge

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Last week Dawn McVey posted a new color challenge and it was such a crazy mix of colors, I needed to think on it a bit. I hope you think all these colors work together. I'm still a little skeptical about the red on pink. I do really love the layout of this card. It's one I'm sure to be repeating in the future.
Here's a detail shot. The circles are popped up on dimensionals.


Have a great day!!!


{hello}

Stamps: Friends 'Til The End (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Pure Poppy, Raspberry Fizz (Papertrey Ink), Basic Black, Going Gray (SU)
Ink: Basic Black (SU)
Accessories: New Leaf Twill Ribbon (Papertrey Ink), Pewter Pearls (Kaiser Craft), Lattice Arch Edge Punch (Martha Stewart), Butterfly Punch (Martha Stewart), Circle Punch (SU), Glue Dots, Foam Dimensionals, Stampin' Sponge (SU)

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Mitzi Koons July 7, 2009 at 1:20 PM  

Beautiful card, Dana - I love it - and look at you - you're such a cutie!

thescrapmaster July 7, 2009 at 1:43 PM  

WOW that card is stunning. Great job! SPCC is having a DT call right now, I hope you will come over and check it out!
Hugs,
Samantha
SP Color Combos Creator
http://spcolorcombos.blogspot.com

TinaGAle July 8, 2009 at 10:22 AM  

I love your blog and the beautiful card. I have a blog award for you! Visit me at tiggersscrapplace.blogspot.com
Tina

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP