Sending a smile across the miles...

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hello! Here is my card for today's sketch challenge at SCS. I am determined to use every image and sentiment from my newest stamp set, Everyday Button Bits from Papertrey Ink. It's not very often that you love every single thing about a stamp set. I usually find myself using the same element over and over again. I thought the bicycle image went perfectly with the sentiment and I think the color scheme is very calming.


Well, have a great day everyone. I will be back soon with a big announcement!!!



{sending a smile across the miles}

Stamps:
Everyday Button Bits (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: SS White, Spring Rain (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Modern Milan Paper Stack (me & my BIG ideas)
Ink: Not Quite Navy (SU)
Accessories: Scallop Rectangle Nesties (Spellbinders), Ripe Avocado Vintage Buttons (Papertrey Ink), Foam Dimensionals, Sheer Ribbon (Offray)

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP