A Raspberry Suite Card

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hello all!!! It's about time I returned with a card for you. We had a busy weekend and I needed an extra day to get caught up.


As you can see, I pulled out my sewing machine for this card. I think the sewing part turned out okay, but I fixed the tension and I think next time I try it will go a little smoother. Well, this card is for Dawn McVey's Raspberry Suite Color Challenge. The challenge went up this morning just as I was deciding what I would do for today. I know you are probably sick of these balloons, but I love them and they are an easy way to add color to your card (especially in a color challenge).
Hope you enjoyed today's card. Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by today!!!

{Soaring by to say hi}

Stamps: Everyday Button Bits (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: SS White, Berry Sorbet, Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Fresh Snow (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Thread, Sewing Machine, Sizzix Top Note Die (SU), Ripe Avocado Vintage Buttons (Papertrey Ink), Glue Dots

Bookmark and Share

9 comments:

Julie Ranae July 28, 2009 at 12:29 PM  

Boy....you got that card done quick! Love those colors, don't you?
Nice work...lovely blog. Glad I stopped by. Came via SCS.

2Bis2DO July 28, 2009 at 3:21 PM  

Cute button flowers.

Krista July 28, 2009 at 4:36 PM  

Great card Dana, love the buttons !

Stacey Schafer July 29, 2009 at 12:13 AM  

darling card!

PurpleD July 29, 2009 at 6:17 PM  

Lovely card! The green moss buttons look like just the right accent!

Steph July 30, 2009 at 7:05 PM  

Great card. Realy like your buttons with the cute bows.

Terri Trotter Earley August 1, 2009 at 2:33 PM  

Those button balloons are fabulous! Love the stiching as well. Way to rock this color combo.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Scrapping Julie August 1, 2009 at 9:56 PM  

this is just awesome dana. great job on this challenge

Tiffany Heilman August 4, 2009 at 1:42 PM  

So clean and simple. Love how you used the color combo and the stitching is divine!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP