Treasured Sister

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hey guys! Sorry I missed posting a card yesterday. I had a lot of things to catch up on. Anyway, I was able to do one of my favorite things this morning: watch The Bachelorette on my laptop while I make a card. I am watching it even though ABC spoiled the ending by having "the guy who got kicked off" on their homepage with the header "Why did he get the boot" (which is where you have to go to watch the episode). Getting off my soap box...


Anyway, I made this fun little card. It is very simple. I think that the faux black stitching really ties the whole card together. The sentiment is popped up on foam dimensionals and the edges of the oval are distressed. The faux black stitching goes underneath the oval as well, it's a little hidden due to the shadow.

Hope you are enjoying your day! We have a busy one planned here. Thanks so much for visiting today!!!


{Treasured Sister}

Stamps: Treasured Sister (DRS Designs)
Card Stock: Lemon Tart, SS White (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Urban Prairie Paper Pack (Basic Grey)
Ink: Basic Black (SU)
Accessories: Coluzzle, Edge Distresser (Heidi Swapp), Butterfly Punch (Martha Stewart), Pewter Pearls (Kaiser Craft), Glue Dots, Foam Dimensionals, Fine Tip Marker (Sharpie)

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP